Here’s some book-related coverage that readers may find interesting…
First, Amazon Customer Reviews. We need more reader reviews for sure, so if you’ve been reading the book, please consider writing a review.
Several entrepreneur and small business sites have also reviewed the book:
*Starting and Running Your Business – Lessons from Other Entrepreneur Journeys on Branding & Marketing.
*Small Business Trends review.
*Deal Architect review.
And here are a set of interviews in which I’ve tried to explain the vision driving the book series effort:
* Personal Brands Are Measured by the Quality of Their Work on PersonalBrandingBlog.
* Forbes Columnist Discusses Entrepreneur Journeys (Podcast) and text on Schwartz Crossroads.
* Entrepreneur Journeys – A conversation with Sramana Mitra on LifeBeyondCode.
* Travel To The Land Of Innovation on Invincibelle.
Some fellow bloggers and entrepreneurs got excited about the book deal with Amazon. A few have said to me in private that they’re going to pursue their books in this mode going forward. Some of them I have even connected to Amazon.
* Sramana Mitra’s Amazon Adventure on Silicon Moon.
* 6 Ways Authors Can Succeed on PBS MediaShift.
*Sramana Mitra, Forbes columnist and serial entrepreneur
We’ve had strong interest in review copies, and Maureen has shipped some 75 of them already. It has been a fun learning experience for me. Books are selling. We have had interest from traditional publishers as well, and will probably sell the non-Amazon and international rights (yes, Indian readers, I am going to get the book to you) to one of them in early 2009.
In all this, my commitment to demystifying entrepreneurship and giving you ammunition with which you can launch and/or navigate your own entrepreneurial journey remains the focal point. I am working on getting volumes two through four ready in the next six to nine months.
And I continue to need your help in spreading the message.
This segment is a part in the series : Book Reviews