This page covers business and entrepreneurial trends in India, with an emphasis on outsourcing, cleantech and sustainable development.
Vision India 2020
The Vision India 2020 series, which appeared on the blog from to May to September 2008, sets forth ideas for businesses that take on India’s biggest problems and also showcase its strengths, geographic diversity, and rich culture. There is something to interest every entrepreneur, whether your field is alternative energy, clothing design, healthcare, or film production.
Guest author George Freyer, a frequent visitor the country, reflects on how India has changed since he was last there.
Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
* An Open Letter to IIT Students
* Entrepreneurship in India
* Venture Capital in India
* Concept Arbitrage
* India Needs More Incubator Funds
* Incubator Funds in India
* Why No Product Companies in India?
* Need Product Companies for India’s Growth
Featured Indian Entrepreneurs
A Rapidly Changing Built Environment
Art and Architecture
Public Company Analyses
* Accenture Should Roll-Up Indian Services Companies
* Infosys In Light of Recession Fears
* Accenture Has Survived the India Onslaught Well
* Cognizant’s Growth Will Come From Europe
* TCS’s Acquisitions
* Satyam’s Growth Prospects Look Solid
* Infosys Needs to Diversify Out of Body-Shopping