By guest author Irina Patterson
Would you like to run a co-branded business plan competition with 1M/1M?
The winner will receive a complimentary one-year subscription to the 1M/1M premium program.
Here is how we see it:
(1) You’ll need to generate at least 50 entries from your local entrepreneurs.
(2) We ask you to share with us the email list for the entrants, so we can enroll them into our 1M/1M email nurturing program.
(3) You will select the top five entries – the finalists who will be invited to pitch at one of our FREE 1M/1M public roundtables.
(4) Your organization and 1M/1M will jointly decide on the best business plan. We may even include audience polls.
(5) All five finalists will receive serious media exposure through the 1M/1M roundtable recap column on high-profile publications such as ReadWriteWeb and BusinessInsider, as well as our blog.
(6) All five finalists will be awarded an e-book of their choice from among one of Sramana’s books.
(7) The grand prize: one top winner will receive a complementary one-year subscription to the 1M/1M premium program.
(8) All 50 entrants can independently subscribe to the 1M/1M premium program as well as pitch at the free roundtables, depending upon availability of pitch slots.
So, here it is. A real chance for your local entrepreneurs to win a free 1M/1M membership in a fair, public competition and for the rest of the your community to be educated and inspired.
Want to discuss this? Call Irina at 786-301-2456 or Skype her at irina_patterson
Note: The 1M/1M team has invested significant resources to engage with and understand the challenges of the incubator industry around the globe. You can sign up for our opt-in mailing list to get this information via email on an ongoing basis.