Need Volunteers To Help With 1M/1M

Posted on Tuesday, Jan 19th 2010

Readers, I shared with you my New Year’s resolution of helping a million entrepreneurs get to a million dollars in revenue. I need some volunteers to help me with this effort. We’re going to use social media to reach out to entrepreneurship development communities all over the world and establish partnerships with them, and work with entrepreneurs in those communities using the free roundtables. If you wish to give me a hand, I would very much appreciate it. If you are interested, please email me using the contact form and I will share details of the strategy with you.

ps: I will discuss the 1M/1M strategy at the Jan 21 roundtable. If you are interested in volunteering, it would be great if you can attend that session so we can dialog. You can sign up here.

Comments

Dear Sramana,

I believe that the 1M/1M could be a very impactful project, and I volunteer to help with the effort.

Best wishes for a happy and fulfilling 2010.

Regards,

Ashim

Ashim Bose Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 9:31 PM PT

I’m interested to work as volunteer for this effort.

M.RAMMOHAN Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 12:05 AM PT

Dear Sramana,

I am interested in this initiative and would like to volunteer for this. Do let me know, how i can contribute.

regards,
Ashok

Ashok Patil Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 9:28 AM PT

Thank you all, I will write to you privately with details. Yours, Sramana

Sramana Mitra Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 11:02 AM PT

Dear Sramana,

If you can use my help, I am game.

Regards,

Kirti.

Kirti Patel Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 3:43 PM PT

Great! I’d like to request that you come to tomorrow’s roundtable at 8am Pacific, so that you can both familiarize yourself if you don’t already know the format, and also, I can actually speak with you about the 1M/1M strategy. You can sign up here: http://sramanamitra.comentrepreneurship-strategy-roundtables.
See you!
Thanks, Sramana

Sramana Mitra Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 4:09 PM PT

Hi Sramana,
I would be interested to work as a volunteer for the 1M/IM initiative.

Dikesh Shah Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 8:14 PM PT

hi i would be pleased to be of any help ….but being an on campus student and academic session being on, it’s difficult to attend RT ….would appreciate if i could be of any help to u …pls revert me back…i wish u all the success.Cheers!

faisal ahmad Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 7:20 AM PT

Sramana:

I would be interested in volunteering for 1M/1M. I can spare 10 hours a week and more if required. I have 2 startup experiences in the internet commerce space, with 1 company that I successfully sold, and 5 years of leadership experience at an elearning company

Please let me know how can I apply.

Shuja

Shuja rahman Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 9:06 AM PT

Dear Shuja,

You can find all information on applying here: http://sramanamitra.com/2010/03/18/1m1m-internships/

Regards,